1. It’s only the giving that makes you what you are.
2. A creative artist works on his next composition because he was not satisfied with his previous one.
3. A good composer does not imitate; he steals.
4. All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.
5. If you want to make someone feel emotion, you have to make them let go. Listening to something is an act of surrender.
1. The point, however, is not to transform ourselves into something else, but to discover – what we are.
2. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
3. Rituals are important. Nowadays it’s hip not to be married. I’m not interested in being hip.
4. The more unknowable the mystery, the more beautiful it is.
5. Discipline, work. Work, discipline.