Every Monday Loverboy & Kerovođa publish 5 oblique strategies.
1. Everything is cool.
2. Think of the strings as a group that sounds like one instrument.
3. Observe the horizon.
4. Find a parallel mode.
5. Always be mystic.
1. Carefully look at other people’s mimicry because the words are an incomplete source of information.
2. Use the instruments thinking about the adequate use of their color.
3. Listen carefully to the song you are working because it tells you about the direction of development of the idea.
4. Take into account other people’s thinking but make a decision believing in your own mind.
5. At the beginning record all the potential ideas and in the end always minimize.